Friday, December 31, 2010


Here it is, the blog that my boyfriend thinks I have no time to start! Two jobs and other responsibilities have never gotten in the way of a good "craft coma." You know, when you sit down to start a project and then all of a sudden 3 hours have passed and you can't remember where all that time went?
I just finished a major project, a wedding scrapbook for my very best friend, Meg. It took 6 months to complete and i've worked on no other projects except that one. Now I have no idea what i'll do with my free time! I always went straight to the wedding scrapbook to take on another page. I really am proud of how it turned out, but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the completed product.
My "craft corner" is an absolute mess. I just spent an hour cleaning it up and it still looks like a disaster. My first goal for the New Year = clean and organize the craft corner before starting any projects. Here is what it looks like after an hour of cleaning/organizing... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment