Sunday, January 2, 2011


Success! After a few frustrating hours, the craft table is finally clean!! Its not as organized as I'd like it, but I just have waaay too much stuff. I'd love to have some shelves above the desk, maybe some day! So now all of my Stampin' Up! 8.5"x11" cardstock and 12"x12" patterned paper is all together. I have some drawers under the desk which holds all my ink pads, embellishments, stamp sets, and more non-Stampin' Up! paper and cardstock. Under the desk I have some storage boxes full of my paints, pastels, oil pastels, etc. I think ill just have to eventually take over the whole room! Nate has his "man cave" with all of his woodworking and car tools, so I should have my own craft room, right? Anyone have any tips for organizing craft/art materials? I have some glass jars and storage boxes but they seem to take up too much space!

No comments:

Post a Comment