Saturday, January 22, 2011

Grab bag!


The other day I felt the strong urge to organize.. which made sense since I went to Michael's and bought a ton of loot! I had some giftcards from Christmas that were burning a hole in my pocket so I HAD to go shopping. I picked up this bag of assorted Making Memories scrapbooking embellishments- it was only $8, I needed to have it! And it did have good stuff in it... but alot of stuff I didn't need.. maybe I'll sell some on Ebay? I couldn't see everything that was in the bag when I bought it, but I grabbed it anyways. Check out the picture of how much stuff was included!

So after I tore into it and saw how many little trinkets were in there I had to sort it all out. The boyfriend gave me these neat neon boxes, so I put them to good use. In the hot pick box are left overs from a Stampin' Up hodgepodge hardware kit. The purple box is full of Making Memories brads and letters. Projects coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment